Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas

Christmas has always been our favorite holiday but this year having Stevie with us to celebrate makes it even better. We love traditions and are excited to share of our existing ones with her matching pjs, watching christmas vacation and creating a few of our own like heading to the beach for a Christmas photo op.



She loves her daddy and her daddy loves her more! Tim is such an amazing dad.


We went to the beach with our buddies the Lockridges...
Stevie: Levi I think we have this backwards...
Levi: Nope I'm just perfect, thanks!


While Grammy and I put up the Christmas decor Papa and Stevie had playtime. This picture show how she feels about her Papa


Getting our Christmas tree at the depot with the Walsh's.




The Smarts had the first annual Co-ed (adults/kids) Christmas Party



Santa even showed up...


Stevie didn't really mind Santa, we're not actually sure she even knew he was there


Our friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment